Re: Mailing list in French - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: Mailing list in French
Date
List pgsql-general
I just emailed:

    http://www.smartlinkcorp.com/

Who power the following site (at least):

    http://translation2.paralink.com/

the following:

You have submitted the following information to Smart link corp:

Name:     Dennis Gearon
E-Mail:     gearond@fireserve.net