Re: Example Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Erwin Brandstetter
Subject Re: Example Database
Date
List pgsql-general
OK. I understand that you prefer a different approach. For my part, I
like to combine different approaches. I understand also that you
consider it impossible to put all the stuff into one database. I think
it is possible after all, but that is not the point here.

My request remains. I am looking for example databases that demonstrate
good style in using and combining the features of PostgreSQL. I am sure
there is something out there in the net. Would somebody be so kind to
point me there?

Regards, Erwin