Re: New to list, quick question. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Parker
Subject Re: New to list, quick question.
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the info,
But I can make the psql part work, but I get an invalid command type of
msg from the \d attempt, I tried many ways to do this to no avail. So I
tried both a SELECT to pg_class (And similar catalog procedures) and
this attempt at a system call. Any other ideas??

Thanks everyone, so far.

--
Rich Parker
http://www.fssi-ca.com