Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general?
Date
List pgsql-general
Dennis Gearon wrote:

> I'm on the west coast, where does PG newsgroups reside?

Wherever they are, the path from one's mail client, over his smtp
server, to the mailing list server, to your IMAP account is not all the
Recieved: headers you see, it's the concatenated traceroutes over all
the Received: headers. Even if the servers are next door to you the
bit's might travel cross country and back.

Jan