Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Anastasios Hatzis
Subject Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> You're it.   Glad to have the help.

Would be great to be a little help for this amazing project.

> One thing I will ask you is for you to send me your list of press contacts
> (name, publication, e-mail).  This is for 2 purposes:
> 1) in case you're unexpectedly unavailable at sometime in the future, and we
> still want to mail the German sites;
> 2) so that we can de-duplicate our list with PostgreSQL Inc. who will be doing
> their own release.

OK. I will send you the whole PR list of GO-GEN (~ 75 IT media), as
there are also some other recipients within, interested in different
topics (open-source-software, partner programs ...) which could match
for PostgreSQL Inc. too.

> I am trying to give the translators 10 days for translation.

OK - enough time to translate also into one of these funny bavarian
dialects ;)

> Panama City is where our servers are currently hosted, so it's as good a
> location as any.   I particularly don't want to use Toronto again because the
> press have gotten the idea that PostgreSQL is a "Canadian" project.

OK, comprehensible :)

Anastasios Hatzis