New upload of 0.9.0 packages - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject New upload of 0.9.0 packages
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

just for information. I've just uploaded up to date debian packages for
i386 built on wxWindows 2.5 20030722 snapshots (which I re-packaged too).

I also added the powerpc build from Giuseppe Sacco although it is based
on 20030707 (I'll ask him if he can build up to date packages from the
new debian sources I uploaded on snake in the ftp/beta section when they
will be mirrored).

I'll also try to do a build on HPPA architecture tomorrow.

Oh, I didn't say, although my task is really minor compared to your
work, I REALLY like working with all of you, this is a really exciting
experience. So, thank you!

cheers,

Raphaël