Re: Pgadmin Website - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Pgadmin Website
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Snake is one of our development servers so there may often be errors on there whilst code is being debugged. I believe
Jean-Michelmight have been working on that particular page (which looks fine now btw.).

Thanks for the report though.

Regards Dave.