Re: logging enhancements, minor code cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: logging enhancements, minor code cleanup
Date
List pgsql-patches
Answer = sane == 'fill buffer, don't overfill buffer' ? 'yes' : 'no';

:-)

Seriously, I will add comments when I submit the revised patch to
demonstrate the loop invariants etc. so nobody need get worried when
reading the code.

As for session end logging, I'm leaning in favor of a new
log_session_end or log_connection_end boolean, so that there is minimal
backwards compatibility impact. (Interestingly, that is actually the
only part of this stuff that is of any use to me right now).

cheers

andrew