Re: [pg-sql] - Problem with duplicate table (PostgreSQL 7.2.3 - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Benoît Bournon
Subject Re: [pg-sql] - Problem with duplicate table (PostgreSQL 7.2.3
Date
List pgsql-sql
we make a dump before ... and with a product pgmanager (ems tech) we do not show any foreign keys.<br /><br /> But I
thinkall of triggers of referenced table are not deleted.<br /><br /> We recreate the schemas ... and now is
aécrit:<br /><blockquote cite="mid20030811061208.T72304-100000@megazone.bigpanda.com" type="cite"><pre wrap="">On Mon,