public key functions for postgresql ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gianni Mariani
Subject public key functions for postgresql ?
Date
List pgsql-general
I need to store some sensitive data and I want to use public keys so
anyone can encrypt the data but can only be decrupted by certain users.

Anyhow, are there any loadable modules that do public key encryption for
Postgresql ?  I'd like to access these functions in plpgsql.

It's probably not that hard, just don't want to re-invent the wheel.  I
could probably do it from plperl since there are plenty of perl PK tools.

Reccomendations ?