[pg-sql] - Problem with duplicate table (PostgreSQL 7.2.3 - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From BenLaKnet
Subject [pg-sql] - Problem with duplicate table (PostgreSQL 7.2.3
Date
List pgsql-sql
I have to duplicate a table to save different instances of datas.
 Structure de la table "spectacle"
CREATE TABLE "spectacle" (  id_spectacle SERIAL,   "id_membre_adherent" INTEGER NOT NULL,   "id_genre_festival"
INTEGER,  "id_festival" INTEGER,   "nom" VARCHAR(255),   "compagnie_interprete" VARCHAR(255),   "vitaculture" INTEGER
NOTNULL,   "regionales" INTEGER NOT NULL,   "presentation" TEXT,   "genre_precision" VARCHAR(255),   "duree"
VARCHAR(255),  "photo1" VARCHAR(255),   "photo1_credit" VARCHAR(255),   "photo2" VARCHAR(255),   "photo2_credit"
VARCHAR(255),  "salle" TEXT,   "tarifs" TEXT,   "id_traitement" INTEGER DEFAULT 1,   "distribution" TEXT,
"type_public"VARCHAR(255),   PRIMARY KEY("id_spectacle"),   FOREIGN KEY ("id_festival") REFERENCES
"festival"("id_festival") ON DELETE RESTRICT  ON UPDATE RESTRICT  NOT DEFERRABLE,   FOREIGN KEY ("id_genre_festival")