Re: executeQuery - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: executeQuery
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Brad,

By current, Fernando means the current development version of the
driver.  This functionality does not exist in the current production
(i.e. 7.3.4) version of the driver.  You can download from
jdbc.postgresql.org, or build from cvs sources.

thanks,
--Barry