Re: Server side resultset search (for performance reasons) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Server side resultset search (for performance reasons)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Jesus,

Using cursors and fetches should work, and you shouldn't be getting out
of memory errors.  Can you submit a test case that reproduces the out of
memory problem so that we can look into this bug?

thanks,
--Barry

PS. I am assuming you have tried the latest version from
jdbc.postgresql.org to be sure that this isn't already fixed in the
latest production driver from 7.3 (which will run fine against a 7.2
database).