Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL JDBC driver Connection.setTransactionIsolation(Connection.TRANSACTION_SERIALIZABLE) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL JDBC driver Connection.setTransactionIsolation(Connection.TRANSACTION_SERIALIZABLE)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

I am moving this to the jdbc mail list.

I can't reproduce your problem.  You indicate that you are using the
beta1 driver for 7.3.  Can you retry with the latest 7.3 driver from
jdbc.postgresql.org?  Your test case works fine for me with the current
development driver running against a 7.3.2 database.

thanks,
--Barry