Re: logging stuff - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: logging stuff
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It's more work for a very small cosmetic benefit, ISTM. Setting up
atomic GUC variables is trivially easy, I'm happy to say.  Not that I
can't write a simple parser, but why bother for something so tiny?

Also, would we be saying (or implying) that the order given on the line
would affect the output? If so, that could make LOTS more work, again
for very small benefit, I think.

(Yes, of course this is for 7.5).

cheers

andrew