Re: Changing DB ownership - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jimmie H. Apsey
Subject Re: Changing DB ownership
Date
List pgsql-general
Why would you want to do that?

Why not do it an easier way and dump the database and restore it into
your new database?

There's got to be a lot of stuff to consider when doing something as
radical as renaming a database.

I am a developer of dental computer systems using Postgres within Red
Hat Advanced Server 2.1.

Jim Apsey