Re: ERD Plugin? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: ERD Plugin?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
David Fetter wrote:

>Kind people,
>
>I noticed a TODO item that looked pretty neat (as in move over,
>Embarcadero & ErWin ;) namely:

Hm,
don't these tools provide reverse engineering themselves?
Realizing this in pgAdmin would mean to implement something specially
for pgsql that's done dbms independently in other tools. I haven't
looked so far for open source ERD programs (worked a long time with
Sybase/Powersoft AppModeler), but I'd consider it better supporting
existing tools with pgsql programming than reinventing the wheel.

Regards,
Andreas