Re: polymorphic arguments and return type for PL/pgSQL - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: polymorphic arguments and return type for PL/pgSQL
Date
List pgsql-patches
Joe Conway wrote:
> Compiles clean, and passes all regression tests. I'll look to update the
> docs and regression tests as part of my post freeze array/polymorphic
> function cleanup.

Oh, almost forgot. I had one question, seen here in
get_function_by_signature()

> + if (!entry_valid)
> + {
> +     plpgsql_HashTableDelete(function);
 > +
> +     /* XXX: is it worth worrying about the leaked function struct? */
> +     function = NULL;

With the current linked list, the function is effectively leaked to the
end of the session anyway, so I don't think this is any worse. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Joe