Re: Redhat's "enhancements" to PG - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Fraser
Subject Re: Redhat's "enhancements" to PG
Date
Re: Redhat's "enhancements" to PG  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
I agree it would be nice to know.

I mentioned this a while back. At the time RH was messing up things
unrelated to PG, when I mentioned that they keep there "enhancments" to
them selves rather that use them to better the whole community, I was
flamed by RH supporters. I have provided fixes and enhancements to
different software products over the years, and have supplied most bach
to the community. I don't want to get flamed so I'll just leave it there.

Guy