Re: Two weeks to feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dann Corbit wrote:
> [...]

Go ahead, let's see it.

I have contributed a lot of crap over the years. After some other
knowingly good and professional programmers layed hand on it, it turned
out to be usefull. This isn't meant 100% ironically. I really don't
think the original version of the parallel regression test, just to stay
with the topic for this example, was worth the bit's needed for storage.
But it was a starting point, others built on. And crappy as it was, it
caught a bug - funny, isn't it?

So don't be afraid, let's see what you got so far.

Jan