[CYGWIN] Problems compiling PostgreSQL 7.3.3-1 under Win98 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
Subject [CYGWIN] Problems compiling PostgreSQL 7.3.3-1 under Win98
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi everybody,

I'm having some problems compiling PostgreSQL 7.3.3-1 under Win98,
when the gcc is compiling the pg_sema.c in the src/backend/port
directory gcc exit with error.
There are lots of warnings about undeclered stuff (like
IpcSemaphoreGetValue) and a message in the end saying: "Storage size of
'sops' insn't known"
I'm compiling because I need the libpostgres.a file to build some
extensions, is there any other way of doing that?
I've already posted this message in pgsql-cygwin, sory for the cross-post.
Please, somebody help me.

Thanks in advance,

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus