Re: graphical sql-query builder - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: graphical sql-query builder
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi Andreas,
>
>Can you include msvcrtd.dll in your Win32 snapshots please? It seems
>that's not on your average box by default.

Hi Dave,

it's always the question what's the reason and what's only a symptom of
a bug. In this case, the problem was that when creating the release
configuration from the unicode debug version, I missed to change some
lib references and a macro definition.
Now, it's fixed, and consequently the binary won't need msvcrtd any more
and is one MB smaller. The new version is available from snake.pgadmin.org.

Regards,
Andreas