Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark]
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
<snip>
 >  I made a lot of sweeping statements yesterday
> about earning one's respect by track record ... but I'm not sure what
> we do in the short run before anyone's established track records ...

That bit's easy.

The people in the Advocacy group who have already shown themselves to be
extremely solid contributors and also very clueful are at least:

Josh Berkus
Robert Treat
er... myself  :-)

There are other solid contibutors too, but Josh and Robert have both
demonstrated good contributor and leadership qualities, plus good common
sense.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift