InterruptedIOException - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From John Reyes
Subject InterruptedIOException
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello,
    I've encountered an InterruptedIOException, this exception was thrown
by the postgre Driver I've been using, then I try to use the updated
Driver that I download but no luck.

    I cant seem to comprehend the cause of this scenario, I hope somebody
can help me avoid this scenario.

    Below is the trace.

Thanks,

An I/O error occured while reading from backend - Exception:
java.io.InterruptedIOException: Operation interrupted
Stack Trace:

java.io.InterruptedIOException: Operation interrupted
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:183)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:201)
    at org.postgresql.PG_Stream.ReceiveChar(PG_Stream.java:138)
    at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:76)
    at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.ExecSQL(AbstractJdbc1Connection.java:505)
    at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:320)
    at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:48)
    at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeUpdate(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:197)
    at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(LocalPreparedStatement.java:308)
    at