Re: join/case - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Dmitry Tkach
Subject Re: join/case
Date
List pgsql-sql
I think, something like this should work:

select o.id,o.num_purch,o.program from orders o left join lists l on
(l.order_id=o.id) where
(l.status is null or l.status!='processing') and o.uid=1 and o.status!='closed'.

(l.status is null should take care about the case when there is no matching row for the join)...

I hope, it helps...

Dima