Re: [SQL] faster output from php and postgres - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Jean-Luc Lachance
Subject Re: [SQL] faster output from php and postgres
Date
Re: [SQL] faster output from php and postgres (one resolution)  (Chadwick Rolfs <cmr@shell.gis.net>)
List pgsql-php
KISS

why not use PHP to concatenate the authors while pub_id is the same???
If you insist on having each author in its own column,
put them at the end and concatenate with <TD>.

jll