Re: Synchronization issues with pg73jdbc3.jar and pg73jdbc2ee.jar - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Synchronization issues with pg73jdbc3.jar and pg73jdbc2ee.jar
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Gerlits,

I still don't understand your problem.  From what I can see the database
is doing the correct thing.  You issue a bunch of selects that will all
return the same value, and then you try to insert that value into a
table with a unique index and you end up with duplicate key in index errors.

thanks,
--Barry