Re: pga3: problem - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pga3: problem
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>>I have experienced the same problem with pga3 crashing when
>>opening the
>>options screen. Debug output is below.
>>

>That's odd - it crashes here with that snapshot, but not if I compile my
>own release build version.
>
>Andreas: any ideas? How are you compiling the snapshots?

I had this problem just before we changed to autoconf. I got a lot of
crashes when the resource was loaded, it  while creating a combobox (but
this didn't all the time), starting to drive me crazy. This went away
without modification after I cleanly updated from cvs.

Right now, I only do "bootstrap" (if makefile.am was modified) and
"make"; config.status will do its job automatically.
On W32, I use the unmodified cvs pgAdmin3.dsp and pgAdmin3.dsw versions.

Regards,
Andreas