Re: "IN" statement causing execution cancel? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Ayers
Subject Re: "IN" statement causing execution cancel?
Date
List pgsql-general
All,

Ignore my last post - I managed to find the answer:

The solution was to increase the "QueryTimeout" property on the Database
  object (it defaults to 60 seconds). I upped it to 120 seconds, and the
problem went away - ie:

db.QueryTimeout = 120

The answer was found at:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-interfaces/2001-03/msg00208.php

Thank you,

Andrew Ayers
Phoenix, Arizona

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to who it is addressed, and may contain
informationthat is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intendedaddressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use,
copy,disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received
thismessage in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email, and delete the message. Thank you.