Windows Compile Error - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H. Pendleton
Subject Windows Compile Error
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
I am getting the following error when compiling pgadmin3 on Windows XP
using Visual Studio .NET:

\pgadmin3\src\ui\pgAdmin3.rc(11): fatal error RC1015: cannot open
include file 'wx/msw/wx.rc'

Okay....except that I *can* open the file.  In fact, if I double-click
the error, which opens the offending file and puts me on the offending
line, I see:

#include <wx/msw/wx.rc>

So, if I right click on that line and select "Open Document
<wx/msw/wx.rc>", it uh, well, opens.  I have checked all the include
paths (C++,Linker, Resource) and they all seem correct, and like I said,
I can open the file.

Any ideas?

ahp