Free advertising opportunity for PostgreSQL in the "The Open Source Reference Book 2003" - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Free advertising opportunity for PostgreSQL in the "The Open Source Reference Book 2003"
Date
Responses Re: Free advertising opportunity for PostgreSQL in the "The Open Source Reference Book 2003"  (Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar_daithankar@persistent.co.in>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Would someone please like to fill out the form mentioned in this article:

http://www.gcn.com/vol1_no1/daily-updates/21646-1.html

...to ensure PostgreSQL gets included in the listing of "Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS)" software.  Please feel free
topost questions you're not sure about
to this list, as we definitely wan't to make sure the information that gets in is accurate.

Am posting to this list, as I don't want to be the contact person they ask questions of!

;->

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift