Re: Arrays ... need clarification.... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medi Montaseri
Subject Re: Arrays ... need clarification....
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes....your proposed method is indeed the traditional approach....but
since PG provides
Arrays, I figured "How Nice"....

Thank anyways though...

And the link does not provide much, I stopped by there first, before
asking....
All the examples on the link are using
insert into table values ( x, x, x , ...)
instead of
insert into table (col, col, ...) values ( val, val, ...)