Re: JDBC with SSL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: JDBC with SSL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
John,

This hasn't yet made it to the documentation.

but adding ?ssl to the url should be what you need.  (also consider
using &loglevel=2 to turn on debugging info).

--Barry

John Laban wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The newest developement JDBC drivers (7.4dev, build 204, 2003-03-23) say they include support for SSL.  I can set up
theserver to use SSL, but I can't seem to get the JDBC driver to actually connect using SSL.  Is there any
documentationon this?  Or is there a specific parameter I am supposed to include in the connection URL?