Re: Help Needed with Connection Pooling for Java Swing Based - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Scot P. Floess
Subject Re: Help Needed with Connection Pooling for Java Swing Based
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Shan:

Can't you simply "associate" the connection with the window and when it closes, return it at the pool?   You could have a helper class who acts as a window listener and contains a connection.  When the window closes, the helper class will be called - at that time have the helper class return the connection to the pool.

Scot

Shanmugasundaram Doraisamy wrote:
Dear Derek, Scott & Barry,	   Thank you for your replies.  But, when I give the system.exit call
the whole application is closed.  This is not what I want to do.  I just
want to close only that particular form/ window alone and return the
connection to the pool.  Please let me know how this can be achieved.
Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Shan.