Re: Select For Update question - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Select For Update question
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Jean-Christian,

What you are doing is not the correct way.  You should find a good
reference for JDBC as the questions you are asking are not postgresql
specific, but generic JDBC.

You should check out the Javadoc for the Connection object (go to
java.sun.com and review the javadoc for the java.sql package) and look
at the following methods:
setAutocommit()
commit()
rollback()