Re: configuration according to the database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: configuration according to the database
Date
List pgsql-general
Ever hear of swap space? Your application couldn't possibly be working
on all 12 gig at one time. So what it is working on would be in memory.
But, this is only if you can tolerate the loss of LOTS of data in the
event of power failure, memory corrtiptons etx.