Re: WARNING on setAutoCommit - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: WARNING on setAutoCommit
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Daichi,

What you are reporting is a bug in the server.  The "select 1" should
start a new transaction and doesn't and that has already been reported
as a bug on the pgsql-hackers mail list.

Your suggested work around of the server bug is a good suggestion.  I
will implement this workaround in the driver.

thanks,
--Barry