Re: newbie question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dmitry Tkach
Subject Re: newbie question
Date
List pgsql-general
You cannot do that in postgres - it can only see tables in the database you are currently connected to.
7.3 has notion of schema though - that lets you have tables with the same names in the same database, but different
'schemas'.

I hope, it helps..

Dima