Re: Need setFetchSize() - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Need setFetchSize()
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Michel,

I would recommend getting the 7.3 source code and changing the
definition of getFetchSize() in AbstractJdbc2Statement.java from:

    public void setFetchSize(int rows) throws SQLException
    {
        throw org.postgresql.Driver.notImplemented();
    }

to:
    public void setFetchSize(int rows) throws SQLException
    {
    }

Basically make this method a noop.  That should allow your code to run.
    Actually backporting the functionality from 7.4 to 7.3 that
implements something real for setFetchSize() is a major amount of work.

I would be very interested in knowing what problems you are having with
the 7.4 code.  Since that is new functionality, there are probably some
bugs lurking in it.  But without more details on the problem you are
seeing, I can't fix the bugs.

thanks,
--Barry