Re: Function in selection? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Luc Lachance
Subject Re: Function in selection?
Date
List pgsql-general
There is no need for the assignment in the then clause.
Ie. THEN cena=cenaeur ... should be THEN cenaeur ...
and THEN cenaeur=cena ... should be THEN cena ...
as:
BTW, the <>0 part is redondant.

SELECT CASE WHEN cena=0 THEN
cenaeur*(SELECT eur FROM devizni ORDER BY eur OFFSET 20 LIMIT 1)
ELSE cena END AS cena,
CASE WHEN cenaeur=0 THEN
cena/(SELECT eur FROM devizni ORDER BY eur OFFSET 20 LIMIT 1)
ELSE cenaeur END AS cena_eur
from oglasi
ORDER BY posr, id_regije;