Re: Batch update error - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Batch update error
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Mario,

Can you provide a test case the demonstrates the problem?  In general
the batch update functionality works.  At least it passes the regression
tests defined in org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.BatchExecuteTest.java.  We
need to understand what you are doing differently that is causing the
problem.

thanks,
--Barry