Re: Case insensitivity, and option? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dwayne Miller
Subject Re: Case insensitivity, and option?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I know that the MSSQL code works because the default collation sequence
for character fields is case-insensitive.  You can change it for each
field independantly to be case sensitive, local specific, etc.  I'm not
sure if PG supports a collation sequence attribute on column
definitions/indexes.