Re: designer tool for pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: designer tool for pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Tanu,

There is a list of PostgreSQL GUI related tools at:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

And there is an older list of ERD related tools at:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php#erdtools

Hope this helps.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Tanu Shankar Bhatnagar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could anyone suggest any opensource/freeware/otherwise database modeling
> tool that works with pgsql. I want to create an entity-relationship
> diagram and then create a database from that directly.
>
> Thanks,
> Tanu

- Indira Gandhi