My employment with PeerDirect (version 3) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject My employment with PeerDirect (version 3)
Date
List pgsql-general
I would like to let the PostgreSQL user- and developer-communities know
that my employment with PeerDirect Corporation in Bedford, Massachusetts
ended. Please honor that I cannot and will not discuss any details or
backgrounds about this move in public.

As a coreteam member I would like to thank PeerDirect for the
opportunity to work on the native Windows 32 port and for contributing
the resulting code to our project.

Jan Wieck