Re: Problems with getLastOID - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Problems with getLastOID
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Gabriel,

 From the looks of the code posted, and the circumstances you are
reporting it looks like the following:

a) you are running the 7.3 jdbc drivers
b) you are running code written to the 7.2 jdbc drivers

The code below is casting the statement to an org.postgresql.Statement.
  In 7.3 that interface was renamed to org.postgresql.PGStatement.

It should be as simple as changing:

                 long insertedOID = ((Statement)st).getLastOID();
                 long insertedOID = ((PGStatement)st).getLastOID();

(you might also need to change an import).

thanks,
--Barry