Re: I can't insert the chinese words. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: I can't insert the chinese words.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
When I test this locally it works correctly for me.  What character set
is your database created in?  (the output of the \l command in psql
should tell you).  If order for this to work correctly your database
needs to be created in a character set that supports the characters you
are trying to store.  In your case that would be either UNICODE or BIG5.

thanks,
--Barry