Re: PreparedStatement.executeBatch() error? 7.3 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: PreparedStatement.executeBatch() error? 7.3
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Jeremiah,

I am a bit confused.  You mention two different errors in your email the
  "ERROR:  parser:...." and the stack trace.  Do both get produced at
the same time, or are they happening at different times?

Also the parse error looks like an error coming from the database.  Can
you turn on query logging on the server to see the text of the statement
that the error is occuring in?  That should provide a clue as to why the
sql statement is invalid.

To log the sql statements on the server you want to set the parameter
log_statement=true in your postgresql.conf file.  Also it might help to
turn on debug logging in the jdbc driver.  Can you add ?loglevel=2 to
the jdbc connection url?  (both of the above suggestions are for 7.3,
the details on doing this on 7.2 are a bit different).

thanks,
--Barry