Re: AllocSetAlloc() error message - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medi Montaseri
Subject Re: AllocSetAlloc() error message
Date
List pgsql-general
Should I be looking for an exsessively large table or column ?
Most (99%) of my tables are text fields, but small values (less than
1024 bytes)....
Perhaps I should dump the data and go after it with a perl script....

Also this happend around a VACUUM-ing job....is there any relation there ?
Also should I drop my other work and chase this or this is more of
 warning than an error....

Thanks