installations of PostgreSQL housing visual resources - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shannon Eric Peevey
Subject installations of PostgreSQL housing visual resources
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

My name is Shannon Eric Peevey, and I am a computer systems manager at
the University of North Texas.
I am preparing to moderate a session called, "Is there a place for Open
Source
software in Visual Resource Management?", at the Visual Resource
Association Conference this year in Houston, Texas.  In this session,
my colleagues and I are going to make an argument for the
introduction, and replacement, of current proprietary visual resource
management products, with powerful Open Source products, such as
PostgreSQL.  This being the case, I am trying to find installations of
PostgreSQL, which are being used to house visual resources, such as digital
images, multi-media programs, film, etc.

If you happen to know of any, could you let me know at:

speeves@unt.edu

Thank you very much for your help!!

speeves
cws