Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Haris,

The current code does a "BEGIN; DECLARE...".  I intend to change this to
  no longer include the BEGIN and instead only allow the use of cursors
if the driver is running in non-autocommit mode.  Since postgres doesn't
allow cursors to be used across transactions, a commit should also
invalidate the result set.  The current behavior of including the BEGINs
will cause warning messages and thus the need for the change.  However
since postgres doesn't yet support nested transactions, there isn't a
need for the commit/rollback you suggest.

thanks,
--Barry